It’s pretty much a guaranteed rite of passage as a kid that sooner or later, you’ll be asked by everyone you know what you want to be when you grow up. Well into my adult life, I still try to dodge the question, because in my eyes, I’m still a kid at heart.
But when it comes to dreams, discovering them at a young age can prove beneficial in turning the perhaps far-fetched goals into actual realities. I was always told that if you can dream it, you can do it. Let’s all repeat that mantra while we read these childhood dreams (and laugh hysterically)…
1. I wish he would have elaborated: hard shell or soft shell?
2. Some dreams require more effort than others.
3. She has big dreams…of learning to multitask.
4. It’s the little things in life.
5. Warren just got real.
6. I still haven’t done this and I’m in my mid-20s.
7. You can never have too much pizza.
8. I feel like there should be a protein in there, Alina.
9. Isn’t he the evil one from the third movie? At least be the good guy!
10. He dreams big.
11. Dollar dollar bills (and quarters), y’all.
12. I can see how this picture could be misleading.
13. Before kicking butt in the real world, this kid wants to go for a test run in the world of video games.
14. From man to man’s best friend.
15. You and me both, kid.
16. I hear you — you get unlimited fries, right?
17. This kid’s so accomplished, he can already read with his eyes closed.
18. I totally can’t wait to accomplish that major milestone of turning 29…and cutting my own food.
19. Someone’s watched a few too many episodes of “Game of Thrones.”
20. I’m not sure these were quite the dreams Dr. King had in mind.
21. They do have good nachos…
22. This kid clearly has his priorities in order.
These kids are making me look bad. I really need to buckle down and get my life in order.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dream-big/